Bleeding and Filling
1. Bleed your lighter each time you refi ll it.
2. Release all tank pressure by pressing on the inlet valve with a small screwdriver lighter upside down while bleeding valve and repeat until all fuel/gas pressure is released.
3. Holding upside down, insert butane tank tip directly on the fuel valve. Press down fi rmly for about 5 seconds.
4. Before igniting lighter, wait 3-4 minutes for excess butane to evaporate and butane inside lighter to reach room temperature.
5. Set fl ame level to desired height by turning flame adjuster wheel.
Shipping: The product can only be shipped through by sea, please don`t shipping by air.
Caution: Extremely flammable aerosol.Pressurized container. May burst if heated. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces,sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Don`t spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Don`t pierce or burn, even after use. Protect from sunlight. Don`t expose to temperatures exceeding 50℃. Don`t incinerate or burn the empty can after use. Keep out of reach of children.
Warning: Failure to follow instructions may result in burn injury.
First Aid: if poisoning occurs, please seek medical advice or call the poisons information center.
Looking for ideal Butane Gas Refill
Can Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Lighter Gas for Lighter Refilling are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Lighter Gas Can. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Product Categories : Butane Gas Refill > 60ML Lighter Butane Gas Refill